Sunday, September 09, 2007

NFL Hotness, Winner and a Jet

Trent Green won the first QB vote easily. I guess John Beck was a bit too Howdy Doody looking. Trent Green got six or seven votes and no one else got any.

Our next AFC East Quarterback wins in a walkover. No reason to vote today, as Chad Pennington of the New York Jets was easily the best choice. But, here are his stats and then scroll down and enjoy. Don't forget to get a peak at Chad's softer side. A new vote will probably open on Tuesday.


Chad Pennington Ht 6'3, Weight 225, Age 31, College:Marshall.

11 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Chad does NADA for me. Zip. Zero. ZILCH.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Me neither. I wouldn't do him with a pocket pussy :P

Are there any hot NFL players? I can not for the life of me think of one off the top of my head.

Lisa Andel said...

I give you points for trying Sparky! Thanks. :D

Jay said...

What, he's supposed to be cute?

Schmoop said...

I had no idea that he was that old. Cheers Sparky!!

Rebecca said...

Hehe - I WON!! I mean, the guy I voted for one. And that's a very cute pic w/the dog ;-)

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I obviously must have missed that vote because um... hello? how could anyone - and I mean ANYONE think he is cuter than Tom Brady for AFC??????????? HUh - just tell me that would ya?

Erin said...

Wait, I jsut realized that you didn't put up a vote for AFC EAst - Now... for me, just put up a vote and see how Tom Brady will win in a LANDSLIDE!

Anndi said...

I'm with Songbird and Starrlight...

lukewarm maybe.. hottie? nope...

Anonymous said...

Nope, me either! Great try Sparky!

I'm likin' the idea of voting for the hottest quarterback. :)