Saturday, September 08, 2007

Blog Relish

1.I wish someone would come up with an Ice Cream flavor that actually tasted like Rice Pudding. Ben and Jerry get on that would ya.

2.Im Sorry, Mister Alexander needs another mention.

3.STOP JUNK MAIL: Anthony at My Sick Mind talked about something that I so hate as well. Hopefully, this site can help him and maybe even you. Junk Mail sucks.

4.Great Googly Moogly, the Boss is back!

5.Now Here is a Classic Blast from the Past



6.Go out and have a good Saturday, or maybe at least watch some good football and look out the window.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

another interesting post. i hate it when junk mails looks important so you actually open it..Ugh..i hate that

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Oh I love me some rice pudding...haven't had it in years. I'm going to have to make some now that you mention it.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

TV on with football...cleaning the kitchen...

I know I know.. you want this life - don't cha?

bwahahahahahahahahahhaaa

Desert Songbird said...

The Boss never left.

Upgraded our channels from Dish and found THE BIG TEN Network - YEEEEEEHAAAAAAWWW! Smash mouth football - how awesome is THAT?!

Valtool said...

Good Lord those Oregon Ducks kicking the quack out of Michigan

Anthony said...

GBY, Sparky. A public service, indeed. I put my info in, now let's see if I notice a reduction.

Amy: "The courtesy of a reply is requested" is supposed to make us think it's important, and that we're rude for not replying.

Perfect day of football on Sunday. Eagles at 1, Chargers at 4.

Scribbit said...

Rice Pudding? Hmmmm. . . I think I'll stick with Caramel Sutra. That's the best :)

tiff said...

Rice pudding ice would be a hit in my house. At least for me. Yumz.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I have been fixated on that ice cream idea. So much so I had to go buy some kozy shack rice pudding =)