Wednesday, September 05, 2007

NFL Hotness, First Eliminations Miami Dolphins

Ok, here is the long awaited little male hotness contest. I call it a contest because you, the readers will be able to vote on who you think is the hottest. Now, I am not an officianado of hot guys, but I do know NFL QBs, so they are our subjects.

Now, this blog trick is stolen, borrowed, a tribute to a contest that was held on TV on the Fox NFL Sunday show, as well as used on the sport blogs Kissing Suzy Kolber and Ladies... since they have done something along the same lines on there blogs. Of course, most of my readers dont even know Deadspin, so they wont know Ladies and KSK.

Anyway, every couple of days I will select 2 or 3 QB's that you will be able to vote on to say is the hottest. The winner after 2 and a half days of voting will make it to the divisional playoffs, and so on and so on.

So, our first set of Quarterbacks are from the Miami Dolphins and since none of them look like Renfield here are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd string choices.

Trent Green-Height 6'3, Weight 217, Age 37, College Indiana




Cleo Lemon Height 6'2, Weight 215,Age28, College Arkansas State




John Beck-Height 6'2, Weight 215, Age 26, College BYU


8 comments:

Lisa Andel said...

Hey, no fair Sparky. You've got to know we were expecting the male treatment to rival the female treatment you've been doing.

No linkies to you, you traitorous feathered fowl.

the Book of Keira said...

Yes... a couple of them are rather hot. But, I go for more of the less clean cut look :-)

Tilly Greene said...

I am so ready for this contest - bring on the hotties! There are a few QB's I already know, but these 3 were all new to me.

The Gal Herself said...

While I approve of your choices, I am beginning to feel like Mary Kay LeTourneau.

Rebecca said...

Okay, none of those get my blood moving - but I did vote for Trent
;-)

rennratt said...

Dude, REALLY.

NONE of these guys do it for me.

Try the Mythbusters guys, Alton Brown, Weird Al, Blair Underwood, Anthony Simcoe, Chow Yun Fat...

In other words, REAL men.

Thank you.

Desert Songbird said...

Yeah, baby, football players. You KNEW you'd suck me in on this one. And Trent - a Hoosier? Who do you THINK would get my vote.

Beck is a bit too...Mormon boy clean cut for me. Besides, even though I married a red-head, I'm not really a red-head kinda girl.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I vote for Trent Green. Meow.