Monday, September 10, 2007

50 Hotties 50 States-Washington

Well, back to something that I do know how to do, female hotness. And this is the last stop in the Pacific Northwest on our tour, with the state of Washington, and I think this selection is a good one.

Josie Bissett, actually shares my Birthday, though she was born in a different year. She was born October 5, 1970 in Seattle, Washington. She is best known, of course, for the campy, cheesy hit, Melrose Place. I could have sworn she was also doing some shilling for a makeup company, but I can not be to sure, since all those makeup commercials look alike.


6 comments:

Cinnamon Girl said...

Jacqueline is her mom, correct?

Anonymous said...

I loved Melrose Place! hee hee

Hey, send some of that chicken over!

Sparky Duck said...

Kailani-I just posted you obligatory Hawaii Warrior post too

Starr-Your guess is as good as mine, who is Jacqueline Bissett ;)

Cinnamon Girl said...

No relation according to IMDB.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

How did you ever get the idea for your Hottie Tour of the States? I really enjoy it. Josie does look like a good face for a make-up line.

Anonymous said...

Yep, she did do some commercials. I just can't remember who it was. I can watch Melrose Place on soap net.