Its 11:58 and still Sunday
randomness...feed your mind and your blog
1. Who are your favorite authors? Non-fiction:David Beschloss; Fiction: Kim Harrison, Robert Parker and Christine D'Abo
2. What are your favorite books? Seabiscuit, Dead Witch Walking, To Kill a Mockingbird
3. What kind of books do you tend to read?Paranormal, biographies, politics
4. Do you prefer to borrow books from the library or buy them? Buy them. Half.com is my friend
5. Do you prefer hardcover or paperback? Paperback
6. What was the last book you read? What are you reading now? Wicked, though I just could not finish it. Currently its Audacity of Hope
7. Do you read everyday? Everyday, no, 5 out of 7 days yes
8. On average how many books do you read per year? 15 books or so, it depends on what I am reading
9. Do you belong to any book clubs? Nope.
10. Recommend a good book. My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult. Thought provoking and emotional, reads like a movie.