Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Because Wordnerd Said so

I found this quiz over at Jambalaya, and there is certainly part of me that is not exactly overwhelmed with agreeing with The Hil. But, it also proved I am a true blue democrat, since based on the quiz results, the only Republican that finished in my top 8 was Rudy Giuliani.

Take the quiz and let me know where ya fall, or if you post it on your blog, I'll link ya.


Hillary Clinton
Score: 41
Agree
Taxes
Stem-Cell Research
Health Care
Abortion
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Marriage
Death Penalty
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration
Barack Obama
Score: 41
Agree
Taxes
Stem-Cell Research
Health Care
Abortion
Social Security
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Marriage
Death Penalty
Disagree
Iraq
Immigration

-- Take the Quiz! --

8 comments:

Schmoop said...

I came out as being in most agreement with Chris Dodd and Hillary second. Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

My candidates scored right where I thought they would, and I thought that was a good thing. But I think that it also helps people who don't have a clue and are used to just voting along party lines -- I even posted about those surprising results a few days ago.

Rhian said...

unexpected - i got Edwards highest followed closely by Obama. I woulda thought Obama as closest. I despite Hil and will vote for anyone except her lieing, deceiving, self-centered ass so i'm glad she didn't come up at the top of mine.

J. Lynne said...

Well, Kucinich and Gravel came up as my top two at scores of 36 and 31, respectively. Edwards, Clinton and Obama were 5th, 6th, and 7th.

I'm still waiting for a real candidate to come along.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Equal for Hillary and Obama with Edwards 3rd. Which I guess makes me a poll result :P

The Gal Herself said...

Who knew Chris Dodd and I were so sympatico? Then I got Hil, Barack and Edwards in a second place cluster.

tiff said...

Obama and Clinton at 43 for me. Dodd was next. Nice, that.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

ummmm I am not sure I even want to go here but:
Richardson 51
Kucinich 42
Edwards 40
Biden 37
Gravel 36
Obama 35
Clinton 35
Giuliani 31

will ya still let me come play here???? this scares me to death!