Tuesday, October 02, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-Wyoming

One of those close to impossible states. The dearth of "talent" was so evident that I almost had to break down and name Lynn Chaney a hottie just out of sheer humor. Luckily, I came to my senses.

Arloa Reston was born on March 8th, 1978 in Cheyenne, Wyoming. She has had many minor roles on televisions, including on Days of Our Lives (which I think is a crazy soap opera) and Beyond the Break (a show I did watch, hey surfer girls in Hawaii, you would watch too) She currently has a reoccurring guest role on Ugly Betty, another show I do not watch.



7 comments:

Erin said...

I've never heard of her, but she sure is beautiful!

Erin said...

I've never heard of her, but she sure is beautiful!

Unknown said...

She is very pretty. I watch and I agree that Days is a CRAZY soap opera! Haha!

Malcolm said...

I forgot that about your 50 states, 50 hotties feature. I have never seen Arloa before... she is outstanding!

Twyla said...

I just realized that you were doing these alphabetically. LOL

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

ummmmm I have seen Ugly betty and can not place this woman who is WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT HOT HOT

Yeah baby...

Cinnamon Girl said...

She looks like Asia Carrera!