Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Born on Hotness Sept 18 For the Ladies

First off, a real quick apology for not stopping by and saying hello to all those blogs and blogging buddies that I usually stop by and check on. I have been spending almost all of my online time the last few days trying to get some workable employment. But, I hope to stop by before bed.

Anyway, since the Quarterback challenge seemed to be lacking in some sizzle, I am trying a new thing. Though I think I will still have some form of the hottest QB over the weekends. Anyway, I will be showing some pictures of some fellows that I might think of as hot and collect your opinion with the new Born on Hotness feature. So now I will try to not just show hottie starlets, but hottie guy birthday boys. And of course, you will get to vote in the corner.

Our first duo of the day, born on September 18th.

1.James Marsden Born in 1974. He is best known as Cyclops from the X-Men Trilogy, but was also a Versace Model.




and

2.Sol Campbell, also born in 1974. Sol is an English soccer star who once played for the World Class Arsenal team and is now playing for Porstmouth.





So, who is Mr September 18th?

14 comments:

Cinnamon Girl said...

James k thx!

Although they had that headband/visor ala Jordy on him in X Men and totally fubar'd his looks. It was irksome.

Now I just have to figure out who he looks like. Oh and holla if you want some nominations for hotness ;)

But I gotta warn you, I have a rather large list of dead hotness. At least Johnny is still kicking.

Tilly Greene said...

Oh man, how did you find Sol! He's rather nice - and a decent football player!

Yup, James is handsome, but I'm going for Sol :-)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hiya sparky! just sayin'...

smiles, bee

Lisa Andel said...

Getting better Sparky. ;)

rennratt said...

James is too pretty.

I do NOT like pretty men.

Add me to the list of Sol fans, please.

Sparky Duck said...

Starr-Again, I am not stunned you like the dead guys

Tilly-You forget I am a Renaissance man, I even knew he played for the English National Team with Becks

Bee-Hi Bee!!

Andel-High Praise indeed

Renn-Renn, have you met Starr, you two sound so much alike.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yeah well, Brandon Lee reigns supreme with Michael Hutchins and Jim Morrison (slinky non fat Jim) are close behind.

But Brandon ..whew mommy, someone fan me!

the Book of Keira said...

Mmmmm..... Star said Johnny....

MissMargo said...

Yummy Cyclops!

Anonymous said...

I think James is much cuter. But, I thought he was whiny in X-Men. Maybe he can just keep his mouth shut....lol!

Anthony said...

Your blog posts are starting to look like Abercrombie & Fitch's web page. :)

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Like a thousand votes for James Marsden. Meow!

The Gal Herself said...

I voted James because he looks nice in the suit. I see men in suits all day and appreciate that his sartorial splendor. If you had shown Sol in a similar ensemble, my vote may have gone the other way. (Sorry, Solly.)

Wylie Kinson said...

Thanks for thinking of the ladies.
That James is a hottie indeed!