Friday, September 07, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-Oregon

Don't forget, only a few hours left to vote for your hottest Miami Dolphin Quarterback.

Off to the "true" Pacific Northwest and also off to one of my favorite states in the country. I have always loved visiting Oregon. The food is great, views are spectacular and you can buy a beer in the shopping mall food courts. Best way to shop.

Laura Allen was born March 21, 1974 in Portland, Oregon. She is probably best known for her part on The 4400, though it is not a show that I watch. She also has one of those familiar faces, probably because she has been a one time guest star on a lot of the dramas that I write, like Criminal Minds, House and Law and Order:SVU.


6 comments:

Schmoop said...

I'm just not feeling it. Cheers!!

the Book of Keira said...

She's alright. I prefer brunettes. I'm recently into the chick who plays Natalia Boa Vista on CSI: Miami. She's hot.

Jay said...

I have no idea who this one is - does Oregon not produce many beauties?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yeah we are all a bunch of dogs here. But our cartoons rock :P

Sparky Duck said...

MattMan-yes she was just okay, not many mainstream actresses born in Oregon. Though I would not kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

108er-Is that the one that played the cop with the dark curly hair? I don't watch anymore, Caruso drives me mad.

Jay/Starr-Actually, from what I can recall, she was about right for Oregonians, at least natives. Kinda Scandanavian.

Jill said...

Did I read right "that I write"??