Tuesday, September 25, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties Bonus-Puerto Rico

Still one last section of the country to go, as we make a turn towards the Rocky Mountains. However, I thought to get us back on track with this little shindig, I would remember the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, which is a territory of the United States, but closest to an actual state out of all the other territories out there.

Roselyn Sanchez was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico on April 23, 1973. She is best known for either her role on Without a Trace, or for her stint on As the World Turns. Unfortunately for her, she was also in the dreadful movie, Boat Trip, but Ms. Sanchez is so hot, I think I will let that transgression slide.


6 comments:

Wylie Kinson said...

Oh, so THIS is the chick I keep getting mistaken for. I get this all the time, "Hey, Roselyn! Oh, it's you, Wylie..."

Right.

Rebecca said...

I like the pic with the black hair - she's pretty! (DUH!) :P

Sparky Duck said...

Wylie-Careful, I am going to consider calling the men in the white suits on you soon.

Frigga-Well, its not a duh, occasionally, I have selections here that miss the mark.

the Book of Keira said...

Hey... nice tits!

Cinnamon Girl said...

She looks like the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't she also in Rush Hour II as that DEA agent?