Monday, September 17, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-Arkansas

Arkansas. Not exactly a state known for too much. I mean the Clintons once governed there, um Hot Springs is in Arkansas and sounds darn famous. And before this weekend, I would have said you will know all about Darren McFadden since he may win the Heisman trophy from the University of Arkansas. But that all went up in smoke, so lets clear the smoke with some hotness.

Joey Lauren Adams
was born in Little Rock, Arkansas on January 8, 1968. She has been in alot of movies, and alot of movies I should have probably seen like Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Michael, and the Break Up. But for the life of me I do not recognize her at all. That does not take away from her attractiveness, but I can't spot her in any movie thats listed, at least in my head. But who cares...


6 comments:

Dewey said...

I think she's the main girl in Chasing Amy. The lesbian who decides to try dating Ben Affleck. That girl played a much smaller part in Mallrats; she just talks to the main characters at the mall, and whenever Silent Bob has an accident, he manages to crash into her dressing room. So she decides to just try on underwear in the middle of the store. Memorable scene!

Cinnamon Girl said...

She is the main girl in Chasing Amy and I LOVED that movie.

Amy Ruttan said...

I've seen her, just can't think of where. I haven't seen chasing Amy so or mallrats, but I have seen that face before.

rennratt said...

I think she was also in "Big Daddy" with Adam Sandler...

Anonymous said...

I've always thought she was pretty and her voice is so cool!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Amy - did you see The Break Up? She was Aniston's friend in that movie.