Wednesday, August 08, 2007

No Payoffs Involved

Way way way back, when Twyla was still a consistent blogger, she lead us faithful readers to a review my blog sight that she signed up for. I eventually added this sight to my google reader, because not only were they pretty snarky, they also found some really good blogs to add for my reading pleasure.

And I did find some great blogs, plus, sometimes it was like watching a train wreck. You got a peek at how, um, hmm, odd, yes how odd some bloggers were out there. Plus, the comment cat fights were almost always just great theater.

So, I signed up at So Many Blogs, So Little Time for a review. And then I kind of just let it be. I knew there was some problems with this blog, Goddess knows my templates are awful and sometimes I am a tad to meme centric. But, I am also a narcissist, so you want to know what other people think of your blog. Plus, I am a comment whore, I am not totally writing this thing just for me, I want some other people to realize how awful or terrific this blogging duck freaking is. Ok, ok, I might also need some therapy, but therapy is expensive.

Well, the review came up and it was published today. I really have to spruce up my archives I guess.

16 comments:

the Book of Keira said...

Great Job!! And if you'd like... I can hook you up with a new header :-)

Yoshi said...

Looks like you got a good review. :)

I don't do reviews of my site, unless I want to be reminded of how much I suck. :P

Rebecca said...

Oh Sparky, you rock!! Good job on that! :-)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Awesome, babe!!

Sparky Duck said...

108-Hook Away

Yoshi-you have too many sites to keep track of. plus they all rule.

Jenny McB said...

You are so very brave to just put it out there for review. But it was a good review.

Missed out on some blogging during vacation but did get to golf at least twice.

Just want to know, how tough was it to look at all those beautiful women to come up with your 50 picks?

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! Congrats on the fantastic review! Well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Great review! I knew they'd love you!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

108 beat me to it... I was gonna offer too dude...

Excellent review... I am on their list somewhere....waiting for them to rip The Couch a new cushion

Starchy said...

Hey, we were reviewed at the same time! Glad we got Diva Dee on a good day! ha!

Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the great review. I'd be afraid to put mine up for review because I don't know how to do anything with the design and I know it's lacking some pizazz.

Twyla said...

Great review!!
Btw...I am trying to be a more consistent blogger. I'm just too scatterbrained. LOL
And one more thing...you need to update my link. :-) Pretty please.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I just submitted. Bet they will hate my template too Sparky ;)

Anonymous said...

I am not surprised!! Congrats on a great review.

Lisa Andel said...

OMG Sparky! How did I miss this post? See, I'm not insane, you are good!

Christie O. said...

awesome!! congrats!