Wednesday, August 08, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-California

Before I forget, today is my first entry in International Day, go on over and show me some comment love, pretty please.

California, the state of sun, sand, surf, starlets and it seems every B-List actress. I thought this would have been a hard state to make a decision, but then Boom.

Jessica Alba was born in Pomona, California on April 28, 1981. She came to the limelight on the highly underrated Dark Angel television series and has been seen in the Fantastic 4 series of movies as well as Sin City.

Some will say this was a cop out, first hot chick I could find in California, but phew, it would have been hard to find another girl that out shines her.



10 comments:

Malcolm said...

50 States, 50 Hotties is an excellent idea! Jessica Alba is a great choice for CA. I can't wait to see the other 49.

Sparky Duck said...

Malcom check the 50in50 label, you have missed about 30 states or so.

Diva Dee said...

Thanks for letting us review your blog. Your review has been posted.

I enjoyed reading!

Anthony said...

She's wearing less and less clothing with each photo. As I scrolled down, I was disappointed that there were only 3 pictures!

Unknown said...

ok, she is pretty. Hope Michael reads this!

Yoshi said...

Don't forget the movie "Honey" wasn't she in that one?

Alba is definitely hot. *nods*

Sparky Duck said...

Anthony-There is a picture out there that is even less clothing, but I try to keep the blog PG-16.

Amy-Not a darn thing wrong with admiring beauty in its truest form.

Yoshi-Honey a Alba classic, just think sweaty Jessica Alba, mmmm boy.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I like Jessica. In a non want to boff her kind of way. She has a pretty good sense of humor and seems like she has more than average intelligence.

Hyperion said...

I like Jessica, in a boff her kind of way.

Valtool said...

I may be one of the only guys on the planet who is NOT impressed with her. I think I've seen 2 movies she was in (Never Been Kissed and Fantastic Four) and she just seems a little odd looking to me. I think it's rooted in the unclear racial mix, is she white? black? middle eastern? Whatever the mix, it seems too unique or something. Or is it the bizarre levels of tanning she appears to do? I saw a 40-ish lady at work the other day who reminded me of Magda, the tanning old lady in There's Something About Mary.

Okay, and a quick check of IMDB says I also saw her in Idle Hands, but she was completely forgetable. My wife may remember her from 90210, AMy's a big 90210 fan.