Tuesday, August 07, 2007

More AFL-CIO Forum

1.Not enough alcohol to really listen to this, but if it was the Republicans, I might need something stronger then gin.

2.Bringing the room down with a little coal miner question.

3.Biden going backwards and getting more boos, not good, no matter what his button says. By the way, what does his button say?

4.Mrs Duck: "Obama has just lost his way to speak, and he is an excellent speaker. Its scary, if hes flustered."

5.Ah, thats why the Maytag repairman is not that busy, his plant was closed.

6.Sweet Goddess, the reserves have to pay for there own uniforms???

7.Edwards? Wow he is still here, havent heard from him in like 20 minutes. Though he gets a softball question to come back to.

8.Dammit, I like Edwards!

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

the breck girl? i don't like that he is using his wife's illness and he is and so is she. but then i still don't like any of them, either side...
and where's my link?

smiles, bee

Sparky Duck said...

well the breck girl comment means no link for you today! Edwards actually almost never mentioned his wife today.

Bee, I know I will vote for Hillary if I have no choice. You cant tell me Sarge has not told you who he would vote for if he just had to. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

obviously he would vote republican just as you would vote democratic. but i still don't LIKE any of them. at all. nope...

now, i had my clonoscopy and STILL i have no link! sigh... i may have to find me another lib to pester then...

smiles, bee