Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Its Just a Wednesday

Not too much exciting happening here today. I think its just a part of August and the summer doldrums.

Yes, I had an interview today. It went as well as all my other interviews usually go. Not bad, but maybe not so good. Unfortunately, I may have a problem of talking too too much, but what can you do, I am not going to be anything that I am not. The bad news is that they said 2 to 3 weeks for a second interview. Thats right, a few weeks. Not exactly speedster when it comes to filling the position, are they? So we shall see, but we have to keep plugging along.

I have spent the last few hours trying to clean out some pesky spyware/adware. It does a fine job of holding on. I think it some sort of version of the Broadcast PC spyware program. All I know is I keep getting these annoying Buzznet pop ups, which are truly annoying because they talk and scare the crap out of you.

Mrs Duck has a sewing class tonight. I am actually surprised since it only took her 4 months to get into the class. When she has to do stuff like this, even if it is going to be fun, it usually takes much much longer then that. I'm gonna get popped in the beak for that one.

I hope you all aren't behaving too much :)

7 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well sparky wishing you well with the interview. not much going on in podunk, meatloaf is in the oven, that's about it! ha ha

smiles, bee

Desert Songbird said...

I have to behave. I'm staying with my in-laws, and my husband is at home.

Sigh.

Anthony said...

Actually, tonight is the first night I've behaved in about a week. Expect a completely lucid blog post.

That means boring.


"Homer no function beer well without".

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Andel said...

Got my fingers crossed for ya Sparky.

Good luck with that spyware too. I hate those popup ones. The other laptop got one and it was a bitch to remove.

I never behave. What fun would there be in that?

Rebecca said...

Good luck/good job on the interview, sounds like my company with the taking a few weeks between interviews.

Anndi said...

Behave? HA!

I'll send positive thoughts your way about that interview sweetie.