Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Im on Tivo, so one last AFL-CIO post

1.Biden is still the "debate man" No Bids are BS

2.If we are going to have a closing question like that, lets just say, here is your closing statement candidates.

3.Hillary is the front runner, crap

4.Seabiscuit should be rolling over in his grave, being compared to Kucinich

5.Dag Nabbit, Hillary won again. I need someone I can believe in, and she is still not it!

6.Mrs Duck:"Edwards did better" Wow, is Iowa so so important.

THERE, YOU HAVE THE DEBATE WITHOUT WATCHING IT, YOUR WELCOME

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recap. Now I have more time to blog. *wink*

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Thanks... I hate those things...does it make me a bad person?

Dragon said...

My, my, you had a busy night, Sparky.

Sparky Duck said...

Kailani-Its my job to make your life easier ;)

Bond-Nah, as long as you do go out and vote when the time comes, I don't care who ya vote for.

Dragon-Maybe just a busy hour. I can blog and cook at the same time. :)

The Rock Chick said...

I saw a little of it. Hillary is doing really well at these things, I think. I don't mind Hillary, but I'm still currently leaning towards Barack Obama.

The Gal Herself said...

Could you tell how hot it was? Plus there were TV lights all over the place. The labor faithful must have been just that to show up. I was surprised that the hometown girl got heckled. Wonder what that means for her, and how it played in other parts of the country. Maybe it made her look tough.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I like Obama myself. Thanks for the recap!

Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol can you buy tramadol dominican republic - can you order tramadol online legally