Saturday, August 18, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-North Dakota

I know very little about North Dakota. I know its capital is Bismark and I could have sworn that Mt Rushmore is there, but I can not say that with 100% clarity. What I can say, is that even that state has a hot actress.

Leslie Bibb was born in Bismark, North Dakota on November 17, 1974. Up until her role in Talladega Nights in 2005, she was one of those actresses that you see in some of those smaller roles all the time and you say, hey, she sure looks familiar, including stints on Crossing Jordan, Nip/Tuck and ER.


4 comments:

Dragon said...

I hope someday you'll do a 50 States 50 Hotties male version. A sprinkle here and there isn't cutting it. I demand equality!

Yoshi said...

She looks real familiar! :) Definitely a hottie.

Anonymous said...

From the first pic I thought it was Drew Barrymore. She is adorable and yeah, she does look familiar!

the Book of Keira said...

She's cute. I'm jealous.