Thursday, August 16, 2007

Had a Grand Post planned

It was all political and complex. It probably would have pissed some people off, which is something I really do love doing. But, I turned around and it was 10:00 and the kitchen was still dirty from dinner, Garden State was the on TV set (a darn fine movie by the way) and I was stuffed.

Plus, golfing again tomorrow morning, at Makefield Highlands or something like that. Subway and Doc are in town, its Subway's annual family reunion at the shore and they come by and see us before they head down for the weekend. This happens every summer at this time and it usually involves an exhibition game of the Eagles. Yep, we got the tickets too, so we are off to do that tomorrow night. Sounds like a full weekend, all crammed into one day, which is usually how it is when Subway and Doc head up this way.

So, next week, the post in my head. So now, how do I tick people off before I go?

Starrlight sent this to me this week, and I said to myself I am going to go nowhere near it. Eh, Fuck it.

Ladies and gentleman, the V.P. as Kreskin...

13 comments:

the Book of Keira said...

Okay, please return to piss people off as soon as possible!!

Unknown said...

Ok you and Michael may have totally different views on some things but you do have a lot in common..Haha!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Ummmmmm he is ummmmm invading The Couch today also....

Twyla said...

I've had tons of posts all thought out in my head, and when I finally get a chance to sit down and write them, I've totally forgot what I was going to say.

Desert Songbird said...

Crap. Between you and Vinny with your Cheney shit today, and Matty obsessing over Jenna's engagement, it's no wonder I have no appetite for my lunch date.

Ugh.

Enjoy your Iggles game.

Rebecca said...

I hope your having fun!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

la la la la la la la! (i was going to say i can't hear you today sparky, but sadly, i did hear a little, oops!)

have a great weekend my friend!

smiles, bee

Jenny McB said...

I saw this cheney tape the other day on The Daily Show, where was it 5-6 years ago?

Enjoy your weekend! I got nine in this morning and let's just say that I won the Inconsistent award once again.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Awesome! Does this make me your Pisser Offer Pusher?

Enjoy golf, Sparks =)

The Gal Herself said...

Psst! Come over and get your award. I want to see how you incorporate the girly-girly artwork into your manly blog.

Anthony said...

Well, apparently Dick's opinion is easily bought ... er ... influenced ... ummm ... swayed.

Yeah, that's it.

So, how many state hotties are there left?

Jay said...

You are more successful than you know :)

Wylie Kinson said...

What a dick. Uh, I mean, oh that Dick!