Saturday, July 07, 2007

Smells, etc

I found this one at One Gals Musings. Scarily, we match up with the Girl smells, but great minds do think alike.

Your Scent is Pumpkin Pie

Warm, comforting, and a bit old fashioned
You've got what men want - believe it or not!


Mrs Duck got lemon, now it says she is one gigantic ball of energy. While I do not totally concurr and neither does she, its interesting because when she sets her mind to something, she does make it her goal to complete it no matter what.

Your Scent is Lemon

Vivacious, tangy, and lively
You are one gigantic ball of energy!


And apparently I am worth more dead then alive. Shhhh don't tell Mrs Duck

$4040.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth

Mingle2 - Online Dating



Seen this one Floating around from place to place, though I grabbed it from Tennessee Text Wrestling. Well I do like blue.

you are darkslateblue
#483D8B

Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much effort trying to force it.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

7 comments:

BeckEye said...

I think it's possible that all of the conceivable quiz/poll topics have been taken. I swear I've seen everything from "What country should you have been born in" to "What kind of dog breath are you?"

rennratt said...

I am also, apparently, a lemon. I'm not sure quite how to take that - and I disagree.

I am worth 4200.00 dead. I wish them luck collecting.

Color-wise, however, is dead to rights.

I was listed as some shade of dark blue...

Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your outlook on life is slightly darker than most people's. You try to see things for what they are and face situations honestly. You'd rather get to the point than look for what's good.

Desert Songbird said...

Hardee, har, har:

Your Scent is Key Lime
Sassy, real, and totally smooth
You're a total flirt who's always ready for a challenge!

My dead body is worth $5,790.00.

you are lavender


Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Dang it stupid work blocks pictures. Grr...will have to do these when I get home :P

Special K ~Toni said...

I'm a lemon also! Just curious- what kind of guy do you look for??? hahaha!

Check out my contest!

Anthony said...

OK, so I'm a curious guy. I wanted to see the top and bottom value I could get.

By answering the questions as best I could (non-drinker, average height, young ...) I got a top value of $6675.

As a short drinker with elephantitis and between the ages of 13-25, I was worth $6670, so go figure.

Being an albino only decreased my value by $25.

Anonymous said...

HA! I smell like a sweet Rose, and I'm also Violet
Your dominant hues are red and blue. You're confident and like showing people new ideas. You play well with others and can be very influential if you want to be.

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

Those were fun!