Monday, July 16, 2007

Poetry Train-Life Is Beautiful

Yes, all I do is share song Lyrics, so what?

We went miniature golfing on Friday night, and as we stood waiting for the morons in front of us to putt out after stroke 17, this song came on the radio. Sometimes, you just gotta love Satellite Radio and hate it all at once. They play a great mix of songs, but there is no DJ telling you who played the song.

Thanks to google, I found out that the song was actually by Vega 4, and I had already added to my Ipod, thanks to Grey's Anatomy. But, I had never really listened to it.

Yeah, life is beautiful.
Our hearts, they beat and break.

When you run away from harm,
Will you run back into my arms,
Like you did when you were young?
Will you come back to me?

I will hold you tightly
When the hurting kicks in.

Life is beautiful, but it's complicated,
We barely make it.
We don't need to understand,
There are miracles, miracles.

Stand where you are.
We let all these moments pass us by.

It's amazing where I'm standing,
There's a lot that we can give.
This is ours just for the moment,
There's a lot that we can give.

It's amazing where I'm standing,
There's a lot that we can give.
This is ours just for the moment,
There's a lot that we can give.




This is the entry to the Poetry Train this week. Shuffle over to Rhian's blog to see more.

8 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

great song...will have to find and listen to it...I don't know it at all, but love the lyrics

Rhian said...

damn Sparks - this song spoke to me. Not in a weird voices in my head way thankfully. This stanza kicks ass:
"When you run away from harm,
Will you run back into my arms,
Like you did when you were young?
Will you come back to me?"

Chelle said...

I DO need a break. It seems like my blog is becoming Deathwatch 2007. And I don't mean that in a funny way.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look for this song.

Love the lyrics, Life is beautiful, but complicated. Very true.

As for what fulfills me, besides my kids, I love to cook too. Making a healthy, satisfying meal for my family, and finishing any one of my hobbies' projects. What really makes me feel satisfied is when I feel like I've helped someone, family or friend or just someone who needed help. That I'm making life a little less complicated and more beautiful to live in.

Happy Monday, Sparky!

Hey, the Earnhardt sticker, I love it because of it's 'NO BULL'!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Keep sharing the song lyrics. I enjoy them. Especially:
"Life is beautiful, but it's complicated,
We barely make it."

Life is so amazing it would take millions of song lyrics or poems to scratch the surface of descibing it all.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

When you start posting ShapeShifter lyrics, then I'll have a problem with it. *grin*

Which satellite radio? I'm an XM girl, myself.

and why do both of our posts today involve LYRIC???

Oh, I crack myself up. Scary, huh?

Lisa Andel said...

Hey Sparky, life is complicated, and Susan is scaring me. ;)
It was an adult that took so long on the putt-putt, wasn't it?

Ann said...

Cool song, thanks for posting the lyric and the YouTube. Wave a good week.