Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hypothetically I have nothing

Nothing, though most of it is my own fault. I have not been delving into the normal spots to find some blog fodder. I missed the news yesterday, and even if I did watch the news, it probably would have ticked me off and then gotten me to ticking off 25% of my readers, so that might have been good.

Plus, I have been sitting here and trying to figure out how to get a nasty annoying ad-ware program off my main PC. It is just a nuisance, because its only one java script thing that pops up. It just refuses to go away, no matter what 6 virus softwares I run. So, I tend to be distracted by things that I should be able to figure out. Adware is one of those things.

The Prince had a birthday party this weekend, and usually that has plenty of blogging possibilities, and guess what? He behaved and that gave me nothing to whine about. And the Prince is almost always bloggable. Bleh.

See, I have words, but sheesh I have zero things interesting.

Now, why could I not have heard about the Blogathon earlier? That would have been something I would have been all over. I am a late night person, well used to be and since you wont catch me running a 5K anytime soon, that would have been cool. Next year I guess.

Yep, 10 minutes of writing and still nothing.

9 comments:

Valtool said...

Perhaps some inspiration as I have to leave shortly to go take a pee test. I got a job offer yesterday so perhaps there is hope for the Duck as well.

It's not a great starter, running the photo department of a national drugstore chain unit, but the plan is to get into the management program which will pay almost 30% more than I was making at Chick-fil-a, and maybe I'll get to see some dirty pics if people have them developed with me.

Anndi said...

Maybe I should camp out here and wait for the muse to strike you (figuratively of course.. don't want anyone hitting my darling duck friend...)

By the way... thanks for sending my friend Amy some hugs!

Nothing to write about.. or no time to write... happens to me ALL the time!

Twyla said...

Happens to me all the time too.
But even when you write about nothing, you still make it worth reading. :-)

email said...

Great minds think (or don't) alike. I too had nothing to write about today. But then I don't know that I'm writing about anything on other days...

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Hey bud..listen i got one of those adwares and Symantec would not cure it.... until a week later, and POOR it bombed it into submission...so patience is needed at times.

Anonymous said...

Why can't we still be in the blogathon? Did we miss the deadline?

The Gal Herself said...

Barry Bonds missed Monday's game against my Cubbies at Wrigley Field because of "swelling." I imagine that for an attitudinal bird like you, that's a straight line from heaven, and the whole Aaron thing is blog-worthy. The Gal who lives to serve you

Cinnamon Girl said...

I have had moments like this. Nothing to say so I talk about saying nothing :P

Rebecca said...

Eh, ya win some, ya lose some!