Sunday, July 22, 2007

From Blog Bling, to now Blog Love

I don't know Dixie too well, we have commented on the same blogs before, but I dont often get to visit her and she does not seem to be a regular here either, but Goddess, how many blogs can one visit in one day, I mean really.

But, Dixie is doing something that I could probably not in my life conceive of having to do. Her son Matt is going off to the Marines this weekend, proving that he is a much braver and stronger man that I am, even at 18 years old. Everyone is proud of him and just a little bit scared for him all at the same time. Dixie has just got to be feeling the emotions 10 fold at this moment.

So, wander over to Dixie's Heart and Soul and drop her a nice little note on the most recent post, tell her you are thinking of her, tell Matt you are proud of him, heck tell either one of them to have a Coors, I dont know. Just give a good word, so Dixie has some cheeriness when she comes back.

On and this of course, is all Bond's idea.

8 comments:

Cinnamon Girl said...

I have a ton of respect for both Dixie and Matt. Nice post, Mr. Duck =)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

nice sparky...

smiles, bee

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Very good of you to spread the bloggy love, Sparky. That is exactly why you got the Schmooze award.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

THANKS Sparky!

Wylie Kinson said...

Aw,... you're a sweety.

pissed off patricia said...

I cannot imagine going through what she is.

the Book of Keira said...

Awwwww....

Rebecca said...

What a nice idea, thanks for giving me the chance to thank her!
:P