Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blogathon 42.48 Wawa

Ahh yes, Wawa, a staple of the Delaware Valley. It portrays it self like a 7-11 on the outside, but on the inside, it is something else entirely. You can get coffee that is brewed fresh every 20 minutes or so and you don't need to have a Tall, Short, Soy mind to it. The sandwiches are fresh made and if you are in a jam for a party, you can get a couple of giant hoagies. The stores are almost always well lit and the people are almost always friendly. Its like a little convenience store nirvana. Now, if they could just find a way to get those giant red bull big gulps that I have seen out in Arizona, it might actually be a little piece of nirvana. Now, I don't mind my local 7-11, he always has my smokes for me at the ready, but for overall presentation, its Wawa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And let's not forget!

Wawa is native American for GOOSE, as in canadian goose!

Tilly Greene said...

I've never been in one. There's one near our house but didn't think they had anything special like the Slurpee at 7/11's.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

WAWA is very cool.... totally