Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blogathon 41.48 Yep another meme

First, Tiff did this meme. Then Rennratt did this meme. It seemed like it might have been some sort of sign. Or its the fact that I need some more stuff to talk about and who doesnt love talking about themselves?

If you need stuff to blog about, feel free to steal it, er use it.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope, heck the saint I was named after may not be a Saint

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Last week, I think. I think it was the Leo episode of my West Wing DVD

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I can read it, so yea I like it. Dont ask anyone else

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

salami (oh thats gonna lead to remarks)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

nope, two furry feline friends are enough trouble right now.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so, I hid alot of myself when I am in the outside world, so most of my bad habits don't exist to you.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Does water roll off a ducks back?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS

Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

No, if I did not do it drunk in college in the Bahamas, I am not gonna do it drunk in my old age.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Cheerios

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

nope, except for my sandals, they have to be un velcroed

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Mentally, yes, physically, eh

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

American Dreamcone by Ben and Jerrys

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

eyes.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

i have no confidence

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

Kittie

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?

Nah, its just for the blogathon

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

no shoes, tan shorts

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Meatball stromboli, which was a big mistake

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Thursday's One Life to Live

.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Purple, I would be the new pink

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The ocean, cookie dough ice cream, fresh sheets, Mrs Ducks hair

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Cat Wrangler

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

Hell Yea

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Football, though the only sport I will pass on, on TV is hockey

27. HAIR COLOR?
brown with sprinkles of ugh grey

28. EYE COLOR?
brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

nope.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

enchiladas! or In N Out Burgers

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy Endings. Real life is scary enough

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
This Ray Romano Documentary on HBO, but I cant recall the name. Hell i dont know my own name.

33. FAVORITE FLOWER?
Sunflowers

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summers!!!.



35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Kisses, though Hugs are great when your Eeyore like

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Blondies

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

who knows

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND

who cares

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Jodi Picoult-My Sisters Keeper


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Lame old Dell mousepad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
HGTV, lots of HGTV

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The Ocean, someone special snoring cutely

43. FAVORITE CANDYBAR?

Reeces

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Hawaii

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am close to a world class chef, at least in my own mind

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

New Brunswick, NJ

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
ones that let me get to sleep?

1 comments:

Dragon said...

I love salami too. What's in an American Dreamcone?