Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blogathon 26.48 Why we are here


Well, first off it is a blogathon, and blogathons are a way to raise money. And the lovely Mrs Duck is my inspiration for choosing Shriners Childrens Hospital. Click here if you missed her explanation.

Well, with a simple little google search, I was able to do some more tracking of all the great things that Shriners Childrens Hospital's do.

so for your reading pleasure...

Shriners goes the Extra Mile-Post Tribune, Chicago

Old Burned Fixed, He is doing fine-Enquirer, Cincinnati

Outlook Better for Man Infected in Gulf-KHOU, Houston

Teen Shares Experience as Burn Patient-Central Florida Newschannel 13

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear I'm still here, honest... haven't abandoned my monitees just yet! Hope all's good with you.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sparky did you get a pledge from me? i am so dumb, i think i sponsored you, can you see it? i can't. sorry. and thanks for doing this.

smiles, bee

Wylie Kinson said...

My admiration grows...