Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blogathon 2.48-Philly Theme


My goddess, once every half hour, how in the world are we going to have anytime to check anyone else out before we are off to try and do another post. This is gonna certainly be interesting.

By the way, I am Sparky Duck, your friendly neighborhood blue feathered blogging duck. I am trying to raise money for the Shriners Childrens Hospitals, a 22 hospital network that treats the children of North America for free for various difficult diseases and even has 3 hospitals that specialize as burn care units. It truly is an amazing organization that the wife has experienced first hand here in Philadelphia.

Oh Yea, Philadelphia, that is how the blogathon is going to sort of revolve around. Things to see in Philly, eat and do, plus some other crazy stuff that happens in this city. Plus, I will have memes, interviews with some very brave blogger buddies who allowed me to actually interview them and even a few contests, with actual prizes and everything.

Sit back and relax and enjoy, cuz, I am going to be here a while. NOW WHERE DID I PUT MY COFFEE???

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Sparky Duck! Thanks for stopping by my journal -- good luck with your blogging!

Incidentally, I've visited the Shriner's Hospital in Springfield, Massachusetts, and they do amazing work. What a wonderful organization to blog for!

Anonymous said...

Heyyy. Good to see you're up and about with us... the madness gets less mad as we go along, at least that's what I'm telling myself.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Nice fresh start so far:) Let's see how long we can keep our "stuff" together:)

:) I'll be on messenger most of the day, if you need some online conversational-motivation!

VIVA-LA-BLOGATHON!!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

just got here - gonna try and catch up

Rebecca said...

That's a good reason