Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blogathon Checklist



If I am going to make this work, I figure I need certain things to keep me going the rest of the day. Of course, some things are out of my hands, like server problems, thunderstorms causing power outages, or blogger being blogger. But, no other excuses.

So, lets see, do I have the stuff to keep me awake?

1.coffee-check, brewing as we speak
2.smokes-yep a carton of em, yea yea I know, its a bad habit
3.mountain dew-chilling
4.no fear energy drinks-waiting to run out of mountain dew
5.cheat sheet-just a reminder of stuff to keep me on track, check
6.TiVo-all filled up for 2 am when TV seems to really stink
7.Chat programs-check, though I need to be sure I have some caffeine in me before I turn them on
8.readers-well I told my blogging buddies, I am sure they will all pop in from time to time.

Well, looks like I have no more excuses, time to get this shindig started!

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well alrighty then, here you go!

smiles, bee

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have what you need. Good luck!

Dragon said...

That's quite the list. I can just see you vibrating at about 2pm.

Rhian said...

wahooo - go Sparky go! ummmm - i know... i'm a little behind the curve here....

Rebecca said...

Dude, I totally suck and missed the whole thing :-0

I came by to let you know I posted the answers to my Would You Ever Questions you answered a couple weeks ago. :P