Monday, July 02, 2007

50 States 50 hotties-Rhode Island

One of the easiest states so far, not technically due to to the lack of hotness, but due to the fact that the hotness is not in the acting field. I guess I will have to do another one later to make up for missing yesterday and because it was easy this time.

Mena Suvari of American Beauty fame, was born February 13, 1979 in Newport, Rhode Island. If you have to be born in Rhode Island, Newport is the place I would want to be birthed in.


10 comments:

Schmoop said...

Small state, small boobs, Coincidence? Cheers Sparky Dude.

Cinnamon Girl said...

She is a card carrying member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, but a damn fine actress.

That is it, this is the third reference to American Beauty I have run across this week. Time to put it on the queue!

Valtool said...

Has she broken the 65 pound barrier? Let me know when she reaches 75!

pissed off patricia said...

She has a beautiful face but she is much too thin

Christie O. said...

hmm not sure about the skeletor picture, but normally i think she's pretty hot!

Erin said...

Just a little tidbit -

Newport is not the greatest place you would think of... It is actually very poor and has a great deal of crime - just not in the touristy areas where people are more familiar with.

2nd tidbit - I met Mena when she was home visiting a friend in Cranston. I went over with one of my friends and she was sitting at the table, but I didn't know who she was, lol. She was super nice in person and ended up coming with us to a total dive bar. I have to say, she totally surprised me that night!

Rebecca said...

There's just something about the way she looks that irritates me to no end...

Special K ~Toni said...

Haha! I like what Matt-man said!

Anonymous said...

She needs another 60 pounds on her, at least.

You need some Latin chicas, my man. Though I do loves the white women!

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison Munn is good lady ok............