Sunday, July 15, 2007

50 States 50 Hotties-Kansas

For acting chops, you have to say Annette Benning is the best that Kansas may have ever produced. And, she does have a nice level of hotness, especially when we are talking about her role in The American President.

But, for hotness from Kansas, I had to go a different way. And yes, I have never ever heard of her, either.

Paige Peterson was born in Lawrence Kansas on May 2, 1980. According to IMDB she is an actress, playing parts like dancer, dead girl, cute cheer chick. I would say her biggest roles could have been Cute Nurse in Scrubs, Dancer #2 on Days of Our Lives, or maybe an appearance in the Lingerie Bowl, but we dont count that.



4 comments:

Jay said...

I would have stuck with Annette Benning :)

Anonymous said...

The American President is one of my all-time favorite movie but I can't seem to remember what part this actress played. Who was she?

Wylie Kinson said...

Yeah, can you scratch the bottom of my foot while you're down there?

;D

Rebecca said...

Nope, never seen her before.