Monday, July 09, 2007

50 Hotties-50 States Ohio

As we go forward, we are going to list the rest of my selections regionally. So this week, get ready for Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and todays state, Ohio.

Ohio apparently is sizzling when it comes to hot actresses. Carmen Electra, Katie Holmes, Angie Everhart, the main actress on Cold Case whose name is slipping my mind right now and Marge Schott were all born there. Ok, Marge Schott is not hot, I was just making sure you were paying attention.

Halle Berry was born in Cleveland, Ohio on August, 14, 1966. Now while I am not her biggest fan as an actress and I think she is a little insane in the membrane, there is no arguing her hotness.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Schottie the hottie? I don't think...

Schmoop said...

Ohio Rocks!! Even beyond these beauties, although not incredibly good looking, Chrissy Hynde has one of the sexiest voices in Rock 'n' Roll. Matt-Man: Proud Ohioan...

Erin said...

I completely agree with halle - she's beautiful!!

Hyperion said...

Okay, so this is two good selections in a row. The classy thing would be to congratulate your taste.

I, however, am going to take full credit for this. It was my over-your-shoulder watchfulness and the threat of harangue that finally got you on the straight and narrow.

To recap: yay me! (And go Halle)

Tawnya Shields said...

I want her abs! Badly!

Desert Songbird said...

Matt-Man is right: Chrissy Hynde's voice is marvelous, but I gotta admit, Halle is a stunner.

Anonymous said...

Im so angry that she's so hot and so messed up at the same time due to some of her life circumstances. A side effect of being too hot is having issues. I wouldn't know what that's like. haha