Tuesday, July 24, 2007

50 Hotties 50 States-Hawaii

And when I say Hawaii, I mean hot hot hot Hawaii. While I love Maui for its lovely scenery, warm tropical breezes and glorious weather, I would also think there might be alot of eye candy out Hawaii's way. Lauren Graham, of Gilmore Girls fame and sort of that quirky hotness was born there. And of course, Nautica Thorn needs no introduction, and I will deny knowing who she is, but again born in Hawaii.

Well, we have another one of our famous ties as Lauren was actually a runner up.

Nicole Kidman, Hollywood's Australian darling, was actually born in Honolulu, Hawaii on June 20, 1967. Besides being the former Mrs Cruise, she is also an Oscar winning actress and just flat out gorgeous.

Tia Carrere was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on January 2, 1967. Best known for being the girl friend in Wayne's World, she is also the voice of Nani in the Lilo & Stitch movies, one of my favorite Disney enterprises.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now how did I know that Tia was going to be named? *wink*

Sparky Duck said...

The better question is how could she not be? :)

Desert Songbird said...

I'm thinking Tia is Hawaii's greatest export...along with Kona coffee, pineapple, and Kailani.