Friday, May 11, 2007

Way Back, Back into time pt1

So, I found my old journal on livejournal, the one that I actually started blogging on back in 2001. My writing sucked then. I mean horribly sucked. Plus, looking back on some of those old posts, I was such a fool. But, when you are blindsided by some things I guess you should be a fool. So, for your reading pleasure, see how much my writing sucked in January 2002

Thursday, January 24th, 2002
8:01 am
Real Quick
Is there a way to build a time machine so we could fix stuff way way way back?? If so, please feel free to contact me, cause I am worried that it may be my only hope


Saturday, January 26 2002
2:35 pm
Rc Tycoon
My life has become a major series of ups and Downs. I think I will have to reacquire m,y roller coaster Tycoon game, since I am becoming such a fuckin expert. I wish I could get everything out, but I'm never really sure what I am saying anyway. I just have to keep plugging along, praying and hoping. I will never ever take this time that we have for granted ever again. If only

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I always thought of journals as a way of getting the crap out of your head and then never having to read or look at it again. I shudder to think about what my old journals say...

Tilly Greene said...

Hmmm, you get what's going on in your mind across, that isn't bad writing. You're just in a different place now, hugs!

Cinnamon Girl said...

You want fun Sparky? Try reading the written diaries you kept from age 10 (!!) to 23. OMFG...I was such a dork.