Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stop the Presses, Sean Hannity and I agree on something

Ok, I can't take credit for finding this, Sarge Charlie got it from Skittles, who got it from Erika Jean, but its sickening enough that I have to share it my own darn self. Now, of course, I am not in God's top ten list of cheerleaders, and I am not on Sean Hannity's Christmas card list, but goddess, their has to be some time when even enemies agree. And I can safely say that we can all agree that this lady is a whack job, and look we all get to witness her mental breakdown on Cable TV. Its like a train wreck you can't turn your eyes away from.

Religion Gone Too Far

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Ok, its an old video, but its still a train wreck. Look she has those "Carrie" sort of eyes even. Survival of the Stupid I guess.

7 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

I was raised "Baptist" and have to say that people like these make me sick! Please do not think we are all like that! These are the ones that give us a bad name.

God is not like that and I would never protest at a funeral like this!

Barbara said...

This woman and her people are SICK! God does not tell us to do that! They are using the Bible to reach their own objectives. God isn't pleased with this sort of animosity! I don't call these people Christians.

Dragon said...

Some people are evil and I think we just saw one. She does not speak for God and someday she'll have to answer to him.

Twyla said...

Disgusting f-ing wack-job. OMG. That woman is unbelievable. Her eyes actually remind me of Charles Manson. Obviously she's not sane.

Anonymous said...

What a whack job! She's a freakin' loon!!! You're right ~ those eyes are evil!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't even listen to the whole interview because it was making me sick to my stomach. What a whack-o!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Yes, the manson/serial killer eyes