Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tarot's may or may not know me


You are The Lovers


Motive, power, and action, arising from Inspiration and Impulse.


The Lovers represents intuition and inspiration. Very often a choice needs to be made.


Originally, this card was called just LOVE. And that's actually more apt than "Lovers." Love follows in this sequence of growth and maturity. And, coming after the Emperor, who is about control, it is a radical change in perspective. LOVE is a force that makes you choose and decide for reasons you often can't understand; it makes you surrender control to a higher power. And that is what this card is all about. Finding something or someone who is so much a part of yourself, so perfectly attuned to you and you to them, that you cannot, dare not resist. This card indicates that the you have or will come across a person, career, challenge or thing that you will fall in love with. You will know instinctively that you must have this, even if it means diverging from your chosen path. No matter the difficulties, without it you will never be complete.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



Their is a part of me that is not surprised by this. I know the deep ticks and whistles deep inside me, because sometimes they make enough noise that I can hear. Its not addiction, its more a need to let go of the power sometimes. Of course, this is even weirder to see written down now. It could just be where my life is at present, because I did this quiz at another time and I was death. That did not strike me as good either.
As usual, Rhian gets me thinking.

3 comments:

Anthony said...

I am the Tower.

Ambition, fighting, war, courage. Destruction, danger, fall, ruin.

The Tower represents war, destruction, but also spiritual renewal. Plans are disrupted. Your views and ideas will change as a result.

The Tower is a card about war, a war between the structures of lies and the lightning flash of truth. The Tower stands for "false concepts and institutions that we take for real." You have been shaken up; blinded by a shocking revelation. It sometimes takes that to see a truth that one refuses to see. Or to bring down beliefs that are so well constructed. What's most important to remember is that the tearing down of this structure, however painful, makes room for something new to be built.

That's odd. I was put off when I noticed that they misspelled "quiet" and used sports and warfare as the same answer.

The only Tower I like is the one in Upper Darby.

Dragon said...

Totally awesome! I'm going to steal this for the Monkey Barn. :)

BTW, my Tarot card is the Sun.

Rhian said...

hmmmm she sez... seems to me this is about changes through choice and having the power of choice is what you want. One of the things i like best about you Sparks is your willingness to explore and openness to new concepts and ideas. So i think this card can only mean good things for you. Of course, you could have gotten Ann's Hanged Man - did you SEE that freaky card? shudder.