Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The OCMD Experience, postscripts

Some minor thoughts that I might have forgotten, plus I keep hearing a clamoring for details.

-As usual, I grasp onto something and just worry and worry and worry all over it. This time of course, it was what to wear to the wedding reception. Luckily, the choice was made very easily. The weather never rose above 65, so I was able to wear the long sleeve button down mint green shirt, the tan khakis and the sport coat, which was quickly stripped off just after the first dance. The most casual thing worn was some very nice Tropical print shirts, so all was right with the world.

-You could tell where the Philly people were sitting. We were the loud side of the room.

-As for "The Incident" I am not going to get all macho or conceited here, but my best attributes have always been on the lower half of my body. I have always gotten butt compliments and I even know my legs look good, in a runner/soccer player sort of way. So I guess my butt was just irrestiable in those khakis. The slapper got more wallet then anything else and I was not her only victim. So I would guess it was in the fun joking way. It was just odd because we are really not in this girls crew of friends, so it was totally out of a drunken haze of nowhere. And, I think it may have been better that Mrs Duck was tipsy. She didn't get near as pissy as if it was a sober incident.

-Ocean City was nice, but I don't think I will be heading back any time soon. I might be a beach snob or something, but it just didnt have that shore town feel. And it was way too cold to feel like a nice resort town.

-and now to figure out how to share the pictures without the whole internet seeing em.

4 comments:

Tug said...

I love the loud side of the room...it's always the most fun!

Wylie Kinson said...

Hey Sparky,

I came over to thank you for inquiring about Destiny By Design over on Christine's blog,...
but now I'm just distracted by mental images of your butt :)
Please post pic! ;)

Deborah said...

well, now I can cross OCMD off my list of places I've been mildly intrigued to visit. ;)

Desert Songbird said...

You might try Google's Picasa program to load your photos. You can make the album private and then provide the link on your blog or just e-mail it to those whom you wish to view it. No one can view it without the direct link.

It's what I use when I want to let far-flung family and friends see my kiddos.