Tuesday, May 01, 2007

More Hearing Checks?

Surfing and watching the news is not always the best combination. Plus, its the mayoral primary in Philadelphia that they were doing a story about and since I am not a Philadelphia citizen and can't vote, I tune out.

Though, my head did jump up when I heard the Chaka Fattah was getting endorsed today by Akon. Now, why in the world would Akon even care about the Philadelphia Mayoral Race, doesn't her have enough legal troubles of his own? Oh wait ACORN not Akon. Ooops

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Funny ... I was just gonna ask you your thoughts on the mayoral race.
I'm not a citizen either, but I still follow it ... kinda.

I'm not all that thrilled with the crop of candidates.
I saw an article about the lone Republican running. It was sad. I thought MAYBE this guy is qualified, but he'll never get a chance with the way the city is politically divided.

I can't help it, but Nutter seems like kind of a doofus.

Chelle said...

Trust me when I say; you would NOT want to see the horror created when this body meets a bikini. Trust.