Friday, May 18, 2007

Merry Gentry/Rachel Morgan Hottie

I have talked many a time about my love for both the Merry Gentry series by Laurell K Hamilton and the Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison. When I get into a fiction book and especially a series of books, I picture the characters in my mind like I am watching a movie or a TV show. For the last few times, I have pictured either Alicia Witt or Nicole Kidman, but that will now change.

Allow me to introduce, Serena Star, this weeks hottie you have never heard of. To me, she fits Merry Gentry perfectly and she is fresh enough to replace Alicia Witt as Rachel Morgan, at least in my mind. Or until some other fresh faced red head comes along.






and yes its true, guys dig redheads.

Credits...
Serena has alot more pictures at her myspace page, as well as her own personal website, so if you like, go check out more.
another credit goes to Rhian, who challenged me to put up this hottie, just to balance out the hottie that she has been showing off day after day after day.

13 comments:

Rhian said...

i don't see Merry Gentry but i do see Rachel TOTALLY. very damn cool Sparks! i wanna see bigger image of the top one, dang it. Bottom one looks like something my former roommate Jeff Pittarelli would draw. Thanks for posting!!

Anonymous said...

I still think a few rodeo clowns would round things out nicely.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Don't know the characters..so can't comment on your selections.. but YES WE DO LOVE REDHEADS

Anndi said...

Whoa... she is beautiful...

Anthony said...

She's gorgeous, of course, but I gotta tell ya ... I never got into the redhead thing.

Dark hair, dark eyes - sign me up. [Cheryl Burke] The redhead? Kinda pale.
Just my preference.

Rhian said...

pssst - i gave you an award on my blog.....

Unknown said...

okay, picture 3 reminds me of Carrie Underwood..Thats really a compliment

Cinnamon Girl said...

Love Laurel's books =)

Anonymous said...

I've read the Anita the Vampire Hunter series but not the Merry Gentry, so as other stated I can't comment on "character".

But, this woman is undenyably beautiful.

And yes, say what they will about gentleman preferring blondes, my hubby LOVES it when I dye my hair red.

Mama Kelly

Christie O. said...

i have no problem admitting when a girl is hot. she is definitely hot. (and yes-- you all are right. hubby loves when my hair is red too).

Hyperion said...

I have never heard of the "Merry Gentry" series, but having read the first Anita Blake book, I have a hard time believing that Laura K. Hamilton is capable of ANYTHING other than the literary equivalent of Crap on a Crutch.

Explain: use small words

ZuZu said...

In the new issue of Entertainment Weekly (the one with Michael Moore's mug on it), there's an ad for a new BBC America show called Hex. The chick in the middle could be Rachael Morgan...Since I have a hard time picturing her, I may use that face. But if you happen to read the mag, check it out. It was my first thought (my second being that Optimum really needs to add BBC America to our channel line up; as an avowed Anglophile, I'm crushed that I'm missing so many good UK shows).

Anonymous said...

I love the Merry Gentry series. and the red heads are hot but their heir needs to be a darker red like garnet.

Ps. nice pics.