Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Veet plus Alyssa Milano=Me Likey

Sometimes, watching Soap Operas really can be a benefit. I was catching up on shows I missed while we were away, and came across a TV Commercial that I just had to rewind and study briefly.

It was a very grown up Alyssa Milano showing off her legs for Veet. Yes, that Alyssa Milano, of Who's the Boss, Charmed and B-Movie Skin Flick fame. Ok, I did not drool, but the commercial did its job since I watched it.

Though, if I recall, Veet is pretty painful?

5 comments:

Tilly Greene said...

HA! I saw that ad and, I'm afraid, all it did was remind me to shave my legs. Veet isn't painful unless you enjoyed scraping your skin off your leg with a blunt object rather than a razor.

Anthony said...

"Trust me", she says.

OK.

Peg said...

Veet doesn't hurt...but the stench?!? Aye carumba!! Makes a girl's eyes water just thinking about it!!

Tug said...

That commercial made ME want to try Veet.



and I'm not gay




not that there's anything wrong with that. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I used to love her in Who's the Boss. She was so cute...what happened? ;)