Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Not one, but two Contests!

*****Sticky Post, scroll down for more fun with Sparky***

Yes, thats right two contests, one for prizes and one for pride.

First, the one for without the prizes. I have started a March Madness Tournament Challenge group over at ESPN. Just click the group link for Philly Transplant and sign up. Make your picks and enjoy the craziness that is March Madness. No Prizes here, since its illegal to bet on sports *wink wink nudge nudge* but I would think beating me would be prize enough. Enter before noon on Thursday. Bring it on!

Ok and now for the Sparky's Match Game

First the rules, you have until 11pm Eastern Time on FRIDAY to submit your answers. Answers maybe submitted through the comments, or maybe emailed to blujackit AT gmail DOT com. If you do email your answers, please let me know in the comments so I can be sure I have your answers and they are not stuck in my spam.

The contest is easy, there are 10 pictures, 9 worth one point each and one worth 2 points. All of the answers can be found somewhere on this blog. All you have to do is look at the picture and tell me what University or College the picture goes with.

1.contest3 2.contest4 3.contest5

4.contestfix2 5.contestfix3 6.contest8
7.contestfix1 8.contest6 9.contest10

Bonus Question, Who is this? (thanks Sass)
contesttie



I did say prizes, which will be a $10 Amazon gift card, or $10 gift card from Itunes, winners choice. In the result of a tie, the winner will be selected by this blogs in house counsel (Mrs Duck) in a blind draw. Easy enough isnt it? Don't be shy.

10 comments:

Tug said...

**sobs** You'd think a grandma knowing about the big O would be enough, but guess not.

Anonymous said...

Ummm . . . I know the answer to #3! *wink*

Rhian said...

oh great. thanks Sparky - a contest i have absolutely zero knowledge in. Cheating allowed? Like in grabbing the Hubby and making him give me the answers? He'll know - he knows EVERYTHING.

Desert Songbird said...

Oooo, a contest I could really sink my teeth into! Mwahahahaha....

Postmodern Sass said...

Ahem. Who's this. And I don't know who it is, only who it is not. It's not Jack. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!! I know what #9 is!! :)

Anonymous said...

I know some of 'em, and I know the bonus. What I don't know is why my team is not represented.

Oh, yeah. I forgot. They aren't being represented at the NCAA's or the NIT, either.

Grrrr.

Melody said...

Cool blog, Sparky! I come to visit after stopping by Amy's blog.

As for the contest, I wish I'm able to answer them, hehe!

Slackermommy said...

Oh my, I don't know if I'm smart enough for this. I have mommy brain!

Desert Songbird said...

Sparky - sent you an e-mail with my answers.

Desert Songbird
azdice AT gmail DOT com