Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Theres plenty of people smarter then me

So, in the end, I will let them rail on and espouse about tonights speech. Especially since when the shrub speaks alot of the time, I hear the Peanuts adult instead of whatever he is saying (wahh wah wahh wahhh).

But, the little ditty about Iran makes me more then nervous. Nothing like rattling a few more sabres. And if 20,000 troops is not enough, is it really a surge? And what about those poor soldiers that have to go into Anbar? Its like sending a few well armed cats into a house full of dogs?

Im not a prayerful type person, which is probably why I have been spiraling looking for something to attach my faith too. But, once I figure out what candle to burn, what chant to do or whatever will work to get me in touch with my guardian spirits, you can be damned well sure I will be doing it every night to pray for those poor brave souls that are going to make the sacrifices because we the people have asked them too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If intelligence had anything to do with it we wouldn't be in this mess.