Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Feast #5/#126



I think its my fifth attempt at the Friday Feast, I do know its number 126 overall.

Appetizer: What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
Florida, for one reason or another. Either based on the fact that the actual fruit comes from there, the Orange Bowl is in Miami and the Gulf of Mexico has some of the best sunsets.


Soup:Did you ever get into trouble while you were in School? If so, what for?
Usually, I tried to stay out of trouble, probably because since my dad was a teacher in the towns High School, everyone knew me and knew how to find him. But in Middle School I did get into one of those childish wars. I think there was jealousy involved because I was not as friendly with this one guy as I had used to been and it spun out of control into a bus fight. Not my best moment.

Salad: Which topping makes the perfect pizza?

You cant have a good greasy well done pizza without the pepperoni

Main Course:Do you believe in UFOs/Aliens? Why or Why not?
I just think there is no way that in this vast universe we are the only ones here, though I do not think that the men from Neptune are coming to check how we are doing every week either. Plus, you cant love Star Trek and Andromeda without at least thinking it was possible.

Dessert:What Color is your bedspread, comforter, quilt?

I actually know this one, because it was bought as a wedding gift for us and it is still new to Mrs Duck and I. Its like a mint light green/jade, with strands of brown and purple in it.

About the Feast:
While our questions may sometimes be related to food, the main idea here is to feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions.

Each Friday when you visit this meme, you will find 5 enticing courses for your mind to gobble up:
Appetizer
- a quick, tasty morsel to get you started
Soup
- smooth and warm to soothe your mind
Salad
- a nutritious blend of "veggies"
Main Course
- a hearty portion that is sure to satisfy
Dessert
- light concoction for your sweet tooth


Want to join in? Just click right here

14 comments:

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

No! No hook 'em horns in my blog! LOLOL

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Great appetizer! I love Gulf Sunsets!

Unknown said...

Loved the feast and thanks for stopping by our blogs..Hubby is over at www.valtool.blogspot.com

Tug said...

I've seen this around a lot lately...I may have to try it sometime!!

Angela said...

Oh that had to be hard to skip School or to play an innocent prank, a dad being a Teacher *Yikes*..

Great feast.. Thanks for stopping by:-).

Angela said...

LMAO at what you said about my Auburn attire *giggles*. Don't worry I get picked on not only about being a redhead but Auburn fan too:-). No respect I tell ya*LOL*.

Anonymous said...

Since we're not supposed to lurk, I'll leave a comment to let you know that I've stopped by your feast. :) Your bedspread color sounds very nice. Have a great weekend!

Susan said...

Yep...orange could make you think of Florida. I live there and I didn't think of that!!

Have a great weekend.

:-) Susan

Sunflower said...

Nice desert!
Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog!

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

Unknown said...

Sunsets are a great thing.
Fantastic Feast.
Your dessert sounds really nice.
Have a great weekend!

Caylynn said...

Nice feast. :) I like your appetizer and main course. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend. :)

Twyla said...

Pepperoni on a pizza? That's madness. I prefer spinach or feta cheese...you know, something good. LOL

Liz said...

Pepperoni is key!

Unknown said...

Late to the party but wanted to join in anyway! Great feast!