Friday, January 12, 2007

Project 365-#1 Jumping on the bandwagon

Well, this shall be interesting no doubt, but Project 365 is an effort to take at least one picture a day everyday and then post it to a blog for all the world to see (or flickr group, or message board or something)

Anyway, I am starting this a tad bit late, but I also realized earlier that I actually started Yesterday and just didnt realize it. So, heres my first shot.

catsdogs 015

Its a cute little cat rain gauge that we got at Longwood Gardens over the summer. It was cool too, because we could come outside and say, holy cow it rained 2 inches last night. Darn thing froze though and seemed to have shattered. Any ideas on how to fix it would be AWESOME.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you've joined, and it's never too late.
Very cute garden statue.

If it's OK, can I add you to my Project 365 Blogroll.
You can view mine here
http://mysweetlife.shutterchance.com/blog.php?itemRef=50929&view=y#141465

Anonymous said...

awwww - that's cute.

Anonymous said...

That is a cute rain gauge! No idea how to fix it!

tiggerprr said...

Cute cute cute! Ummmm...how bout some "duck" tape? :)