Friday, October 13, 2006

My First Friday Feast (FF#1)




Appetizer How many hours a week do you spend reading other peoples blogs?

Well, I would say roughly about 10 hours a week or so. I have to blog rolls of blogs I check out every day in my favorites and I also have a couple of blogs that are almost like commercial ones, like Deadspin and Wonkette, which I read a few times a day.

Soup Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?

Hmm, I think I would do a little combination type thing. I would include an Ipod because I think that is one of the biggest technological advances of our time and I would include the Fly Eagles Fly song, as well as as many podcasts from WMMR and as many live cuts from the Electric Factory I could find. Oh and I would have to include a charger too, since the battery will die in that much time.

Salad What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?

Hmm, I actually have to go back to the Smithsonian in Washington DC. Though it was not one museum, but a group of museums, it seems to be a Museum I still remember, and I still love that educational enterntainment now.

Main Course If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?

Hmm, I would give the award to my Father, because no matter how hard I try to avoid it, I still pattern my life after his example. I would call the award Exhibit A

Dessert What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?

Well, Purple is my favorite color, and I think it reveals how I am a tad out of the norm, because while purple is a hugely popular color now, I was ahead of the curve! Hmm, im a trendsetter?


If your gonna join in, leave a comment and put your name in the linky

5 comments:

Wystful1 said...

Your main course is sooooooooo delicious. What a great award, and a great way to think about your father.

Happy Friday

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this week. We went to the smithsonian zoo last week while we were travelling

tiggerprr said...

I so want to go visit the Smithsonian. Now that we've moved to the east coast, I might actually get to go! :)

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I really liked your main course.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I love purple, too. It was my high school's color. I agree with the ipod!