Friday, September 22, 2006

Fall's First Random Friday

While it has felt like fall pretty much the entire week, except for the weird almost 90 degrees on Monday, its now officially fall. Though honestly to me, as soon as Labor day passed and it became wall to wall football weekends, its been Fall. Anyways, on to the 10.

1.Love's Recovery-Indigo Girls-1200 Curfews Live CD

2.I will Buy You a New Life
-Everclear-So Much for the Afterlife

3.I Will Wait-Hootie and the Blowfish-Live Bootleg

4.Daily Feed 4/21/06-Preston and Steve-Wmmr.com

5.Delicate-Damien Rice-O

6.Run-Snow Patrol-Final Straw

7.Until the End of the World-U2-Best of CD 1990-2000

8.Possession-Sarah McLachlan-Itunes Exclusive

9.Bitter Sweet Symphony
-Coldplay & Richard Ashcroft-Live 8 London

10.96.7-Itrip station

Seems to me its the live version list, since most of the songs are either live or acoustic versions, or people I have seen in person.

Favorite: I Will Wait by Hootie. This song is such a memory song for me, brings back college, plus a shoutout to the Buckeye, since he discovered this band for me.

Least Favorite:Until the End of the World, U2. Its still a good song, but I just cant wrap my head around some of the U2 songs that we would have seen on the Zoo Station tour.

Seen Live: Indigo Girls, Hootie and the Blowfish, U2, and Sarah. Though I would love to add Coldplay to the list sooner rather then later.

If you want to join in, leave a comment and Ill link ya. Heres the list ive found so far.

1.Friday Random Ten by Lauren and Co
2.Sam & Becky Boo know music
3.A Modest Construct » Friday Random Ten LXXXIII, songs Sparky's never heard of
4.Apartment 2024 » Blog Archive » Yea Marisa!-Random Friday–What You See (is what you get)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your list is pretty cool too!

My fave from your list is Love's Recovery.

Anonymous said...

I just cant wrap my head around some of the U2 songs that we would have seen on the Zoo Station tour.

I saw them at the Vet during the Zoo TV tour. The best U2 show I've seen (out of a whopping 2)