Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday 13-What does the weekend hold

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this idea, so I am borrowing it from Kailani. If you want to join in on the fun, feel free. If not, at least you can see how lame my days could be.

1.Watching Real Time with Bill Maher
2.Laundry, theres always Laundry
3.Getting into the Ryder Cup
4.Sleeping Late Saturday
5.Getting up early for a Sunday and heading to NJ
6.Going to an old college roomates childs baptism or is it christening
7.Polishing off the invitations for our Halloween bash
8.Fretting over my fantasy stats
9.Going out to Dinner at one of those semi chain restaurants. Applebees is like our local Cheers.
10.Going somewhere of Mrs. Duck's choosing for dinner Saturday
11.mmm more coffee
12.hearing complaints about the length of my birthday list
13.blogging as usual

15 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great TT! those all sound like fun!

Sadie said...

I like weekends too. My Mom and Dad are home, and I get extra belly rubs. That's nice.

Anonymous said...

Good list! It's sad how much I look forward to weekends... wish the week wasn't so boring.

Good TT! Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

laundry? really? how can that be? we always end up at Chilis, instead of applebees... have a good weekend!!

K said...

A great list! Sounds like a busy weekend!

Have a great Thursday!

BlondeBrony said...

I was just thinking I should be doing laundry instead of blogging.
Have fun this weekend.
Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Halloween is on it's way. Next thing you know it'll be Christmas already! Yikes!

Thanks for stopping by and for the shout!

Unknown said...

Great list and sounds like it will be a great weeknend as well.
Happy Thursday.

Lindsey said...

LOL at your Cheers-like Applebees! Sounds like a good weekend ahead! Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

My weekends have suddenly gotten busier now that soccer has started again. Instead of just Saturday's it is now both Saturday & Sunday. Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm . . . coffeeeee! drool. drool.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm . . . coffeeeee! drool. drool.

Tanya said...

Wish my weekend involved a trip to NJ. But I live in Australia....

Anonymous said...

There is ALWAYS laundry! I am ready to get my kids five outfits and that is it!

A birthday list can never be too long!

Rebecca said...

4, 11 & 13 sound pretty good to me! Ugh, and I'm doing laundry right now...

Phew, that was quite a list you did today (7/5/07)! :-)