Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Grey City

Well, the city has this pall cast over it over a football game. Now mind you, this is Philadelphia and we are talking about the Eagles, but it is still something that I, as an outsider, really need to get used too. I am rooting for the Eagles, do not get me wrong, but I am beginning to grow sick and tired of the way the city seems to cover for Donovan McNabb. He seems like he can never do anything wrong, yet he often does. I have been saying for a long time that the secondary of the Eagles is suspect at best. Lito is overrated, and B-Dawg, while a leader and someone that really lays a hit on someone, can not cover a lick anymore. But, this loss falls at McNabb's feet, as many of the losses do. And if I have to seem him come up with some injury when his team has found a way to lose, in an effort to either look tougher or to have some sort of cover story, I am going to spit nails!

0 comments: