Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Big Doings

A couple of things have happened since I have last graced you with my presence. 1st and foremost, me and the GF are now engaged!! So what do I call her from now on anyway? Anyway, it was a nice quiet thing, I hung the engagement ring on the christmas tree. GF is not the most observant person in the land, so the ring hung there, in the box mind you, for 2 days. I finally broke down from the tension and told her to just LOOK at the tree! She finally saw it and thankfully said yes.

We have also been decorating the house for Christmas. Its the 1st time that I have ever done this, so I was like a kid in a candy store, well not the 1st time for the inside, but the 1st time I have ever had an outside to work with. Its not on the level of Griswald, but the lights do give off some glow, you do notice them when they are gone.

Gotta start shopping this week, at least for the online stuff, so I am not running around like a duck without its head.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you! Arrange to elope - its less stressful, believe me!

MissMargo said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a sweet idea! Good luck to both of you! Though I don't really know either of you, I wish you both the very very best!!!

ZuZu said...

Congratulations!! What do you call her? Your fiancee, of course! Or shorten it to Fee, for typing's sake. You could say, "Well, my Fee and I..." Truly, all the best to you both. You deserve it, my friend.

Baby Girl said...

CONGRATS!!! Post a pic of the ring.

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!