Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Back from a Turkey Coma

Ok, not a turkey coma, more like an avalanche of boxes, but I have returned. And with the lighting of the Rockefeller Christmas tree, it is now officially the holiday season in the Duck Household, though if you listened to some stations in the Philadelphia area since Halloween, its been the Christmas season since the kiddies put there masks away. Big things happening in Little Feasterville, not one of which is the hopeful (fingers crossed) hook up of the DSL line today. One can only hope it goes as smoothly as the cable hookups of the past. Not much else happening here, I am just finishing my vision for the outdoors Christmas decorations, though it will never approach this one fellow I saw on HGTV. Apparently, a family in the New Castle, De area strings up there house with over 1 MILLION Christmas lights. Makes my little snowflakes feel small, but then again, who wants to pay that electric bill?

1 comments:

MissMargo said...

Don't even get me started on X-Mas decor one-upsmanship...damn bitches downstairs..

Bitter..me never!