Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2008 Blue Ducks Division Champs!

Yes, we have moved on. I am quite pleased with my fantasy choices over the last 3 years. I got in the playoffs year one as the wildcard, year 2 just missed out due to a tie (just like the Eagles will) and in year 3, I have won the division behind Drew Brees and DeAngelo Williams.

So, when you are watching your football tomorrow night, root for Brees to throw for 360 yards and 3 touchdowns and for Reggie Bush to get one TD on his own. Its for enterntainment purposes and all, but extra cabbage for enterntainment would be nice.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Cabbage!

Anthony said...

Nice going.

As for me, I got into one of those Head-to-Head leagues, scored the third-most points and wound up finishing 7th and out of the playoffs.
That sucks.

I had Rivers, Westbrook and Baltimore's defense. I made a mid-season trade for Michael Turner but it wasn't enough. I had gotten too far behind to catch up.