Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Grumble On

Ok, work has sucked, it has been things to do from the time I walk in, to the time I leave, even though I get paid, um, like a McDonalds worker.

However, I have 6 hours to go before a long birthday weekend, and my Saturday is already set. Bruce Springsteen in Center City and then the Ducks kicking the crap out of the Trojans on Saturday night. Plus, cooking and getting drunk!

Be fore warned, the Ducks always manage to lose on my Birthday weekend, so I maybe cranky.

7 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Be forewarned, the Ducks always manage to lose on my Birthday weekend, so I may be cranky.

How would we tell the difference?

*grin*

Sparky Duck said...

Crankier?

Anthony said...

I suggest drinking at work. Work might still suck, but at least you'll accomplish something.

Tilly Greene said...

I'll be at a book festival in Collingswood [border with Philly] this Saturday so won't be watching the game. Now, while I wish you a very happy birthday, I'll be rooting for the Trojans! Especially after the last game - ooo, that was bad.

Sorry darlin'!

Sarge Charlie said...

Well hello there mr duck, nice to hear from you, I suspect you noticed I am in full election mode, the battle is on.....

FYI from Wikipedia
After a lengthy investigation, the Senate Ethics Committee determined in 1991 that Alan Cranston, Dennis DeConcini, and Donald Riegle had substantially and improperly interfered with the FHLBB in its investigation of Lincoln Savings. Senators John Glenn and John McCain were cleared of having acted improperly but were criticized for having exercised "poor judgment".

Cinnamon Girl said...

Drinking at work sounds like a fine option!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Was this a political post?

Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR! Enjoy Bruuuuuuuuuuce...